GEDERA, Israel, Aug. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT – News) (“TAT” or the “Company”), a leading provider of products and services to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today its unaudited results for the three month and six month periods ended June 30, 2017.
Key Financial Highlights:
- Revenues for Q2 2017 were $26.6 million compared with $23.5 million in Q2 2016, a 13.2% growth. Revenues for H1 2017 were $53.6 million compared with $47.2 million in H1 2016, a 13.6% growth.
- Profitability showed significant improvement, both quarter-over-quarter and first half-over-first half:
- Adjusted EBITDA for Q2 2017 increased to $2.4 million compared with $1.2 million in Q2 2016, an increase of 100%. Adjusted EBITDA for H1 2017 increased to $5.3 million compared with $2.3 million in H1 2016, an increase of 130%.
- The Company achieved GAAP net income of $0.6 million, or $0.07 per diluted share in Q2 2017, compared with a loss of $(2.5) million, or $(0.28) per diluted share, in Q2 2016.
- Non-GAAP net income reached $0.8 million, or $0.09 per diluted share in Q2 2017, compared with a loss of $(0.1) million, or $(0.01) per diluted share in Q2 2016.
- Last Twelve Months (“LTM”) results for the period ended June 30, 2017 improved with revenues of $102.3 million compared to $90.8 million in the LTM period ended June 30, 2016, a growth of 12.7%. Adjusted EBITDA for the LTM period ended June 30, 2017 was $10.9 million compared to $2.5 million in the LTM period ended June 30, 2016, a growth of 336%.
Mr. Igal Zamir, CEO and President of TAT Technologies stated, “Our second quarter results reflect the continued implementation of the Company’s plan to improve efficiencies and cost reduction. This is the fourth consecutive quarter in which we demonstrate consistent and significant improvement resulting from streamlining operations, leveraging additional synergies between our various business activities and having certain…