We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the privileging portion of the software, said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB)
May 30, 2017
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, provider enrollment and contract management software as well as credentials verification organization (CVO) services, will feature information on Version 15.3 of IntelliCred and IntelliApp credentialing and provider enrollment software at the Tennessee and North Carolina State Association for Medical Staff Services Annual Conference on May 31 through June 2 at the Mainstay Suites Conference Center in Pigeon Forge, TN.
Notable improvements available in IntelliSoft’s Version 15.3 software give users the ability to:
- Design privilege forms as Microsoft® Word merge documents.
- View the Provider Data screen from both the iPop and Application Edit screens.
- Upload documents connected to Group Locations data.
- Manually upload documents to Verification actions in the Provider Folder and Action Items.
- Invoice for primary source verification, provider enrollment and periodic maintenance for organizations that offer credentials verification organization (CVO) services.
- Have multiple Application work flows for a facility using the Work Flow module.
- Send combined Expiring Verifications emails through Notifications.
“We have worked closely with several of our key clients to add significant functionality to this latest version of the software. We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the privileging portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in requesting a product…