• May 1-2: 2nd annual Chip-In for Veterans Golf Tournament, May 1 at Daniel Island Club, May 2 at Wescott Golf Club, visit hardeesgolfforcharity.com or call Perry Green at 843-871-2135.
• May 5: Fifth annual Habitat for Humanity of Berkeley County golf tournament, Crowfield Golf Club, entry deadline is April 7, contact Kathi Cotterill 843-203-3749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• May 6: Berkeley-Summerville-James Island High Schools Alumni Challenge, Berkeley Country Club, contact Bobby Mitchell at 843-708-7030.
• May 7: Knights of Columbus Council 6250 17th annual Charity Golf Tournament, Charleston Municipal Golf Course, $75 per player or $300 per team, contact Ron McNally at 843-789-0687 or email@example.com.
• May 11: Kiwanis Club of Moncks Corner golf tournament, Berkeley Country Club, $65 per player or $260 per team, contact Lynn Smith at 843-312-0621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• May 15: The Ohio State University Alumni Club of Charleston golf tournament, Crowfield Golf Club, $300 per foursome before April 15 and $350 thereafter with a May 1 deadline, contact Barry at 843-729-6469 or Bob at 843-818-8674.
• May 20: Josh Swicord Memorial Golf Tournament sponsored by Moncks Corner Lions Club, Berkeley Country Club, $65 per golfer of $350 per team/hole sponsor, contact John O. Williams at 843-826-1086 or Williams.email@example.com.
• May 20: Summerville Elks Lodge 2719 golf tournament, Summerville Country Club, $75 per player or $300 per team, contact Jeff Mullette at 843-771-4113 or Paul Mullette at 843-425-3029.
• May 22: Eighth annual East Cooper Habitat for Humanity Golf Tournament, Snee Farm Country Club, $500 per team or $150 individual, contact Christine at 843-881-2600 ext. 201.
• May 27: Mike Strantz Memorial golf tournament benefiting MUSC’s Hollings Cancer Center, Caledonia Golf Club, registration deadline April 29, $500 per team, contact Heidi Strantz Mortimer at 843-412-6856 or Heidi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• June 2: Omar Shriners Celebrity Golf Tournament, Patriots Point Links, contact Marion Mizzell at 843-636-1553 or email@example.com.
Marianne Gilligan, Osprey Point-Kiawah Island Golf Resort, No. 11, 7-iron. Witnesses: Kathy Keane, Diane Lehder, Barb Sanders.
Steve Bartynski, Links at Stono Ferry, No. 11, 142 yards, 8-iron.
Brendan McCrann, Osprey Point-Kiawah Island Golf Resort, No. 11, 97 yards, pitching wedge. Witnesses: Don Brookshire, Chris Barton, Julio Piazza.
Pete Porter, Bulls Bay Golf Club, No. 7, 167 yards, 7-iron. Witnesses: Bill Crawford, Bob Mesina, Greg Porter.
Dave Dessner, Bulls Bay Golf Club, No. 14, 165 yards, 5-iron. Witnesses: Chris Anstatt, Joe Carew, Andrew Smith.
Phyllis Moughamian, Osprey Point-Kiawah Island Golf Resort, No. 15, 90 yards, 7-iron. Witnesses: Karen Kadlec, Eva Glover.